Customizing Font On Style Oppo R15x ColorOS 5.2 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Oppo R15x phone.
The Oppo R15x is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold + 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) processor, which is provided upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset rendering good performance.It also equips an Adreno 512 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Oppo R15x comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with sharp pixel density of 403 PPI to offer crystal clear view. Following the trendy 19.5:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The smartphone will run ColorOS 5.2 skin based on Android 8.1 Oreo, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
ColorOS is a customized version of Android used by Oppo on its smartphones. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the ColorOS.
If you have Oppo R15x with ColorOS 5.2 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo R15x with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo R15x from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R15x, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R15x to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R15x with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R15x.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R15x.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Oppo R15x. What font is splattered all over your Oppo R15x UI today? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo R15 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo R15x looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.