Methods to Customize Font Style On Oppo R17 Pro – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo R17 Pro.
The Oppo R17 Pro sports a 6.4-inch display with a waterdrop notch and has an in-display fingerprint scanner. Powering the phone is a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC along with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. It has two 1850mAh batteries totalling the capacity to 3700mAh. Oppo ships a 50W SuperVOOC Flash charger in the box. The R17 Pro has a dual camera setup consisting of a 12-megapixel primary and a 20-megapixel secondary sensor. It also has 3D sensors which help it for 3D scanning. It has a 25-megapixel selfie camera.
People love to use Oppo R17 Pro because they can change the font style just like what they want. Oppo R17 Pro smartphone doesn’t only include the Oppo official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and San Francisco. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo R17 Pro with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo R17 Pro App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R17 Pro, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R17 Pro to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R17 Pro with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R17 Pro.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R17 Pro.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Oppo R17 Pro UI today? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to Change Android Emoji to Iphone IOS 14.5 Exclusively for Oppo and Realme. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo R17 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.