How To Change Font Style On Oppo R9 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Oppo device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Oppo R9.
The Oppo R9 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi).
Oppo R9 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6755 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Oppo R9 runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 2,850mAh non-removable battery.
The Oppo R9 runs ColorOS 3.0 based on Android 5.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Oppo R9 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Oppo R9 include Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone gyroscope, accelerometer, ambient light, and proximity sensor.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Oppo R9 more personalize. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Rosemary, Arial, and San Francisco. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo R9 with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Oppo R9 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo R9, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo R9 to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo R9 with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo R9.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo R9.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Oppo R9. Do you have a personal favorite font style? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to Change Android Emoji to Iphone IOS 14.5 Exclusively for Oppo and Realme. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo R9 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.