The Way to Change Font Style On Oppo RX17 Neo – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo RX17 Neo.
The Oppo RX17 Neo gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.2 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. There is an Adreno 512 GPU with a 4GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Oppo RX17 Neo comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ Oled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 403 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19.5:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
For capturing excellent pictures, the Oppo RX17 Neo has a Dual rear camera setup at the back consisting of a 16 MP + 2 MP. The lens can capture images high resolution and shoot high definition videos. The selfie lovers will find the 24.8 MP front snappers amazing when it will click flattering selfies for them.
Oppo RX17 Neo runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo-based operating system, namely ColorOS 5.2. ColorOS 5.2 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in ColorOS 5.2.
ColorOS 5.2 is a custom skin developed by Oppo is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
Many Oppo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Oppo RX17 Neo device run on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Oppo RX17 Neo with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo RX17 Neo App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo RX17 Neo, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo RX17 Neo to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo RX17 Neo with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo RX17 Neo.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo RX17 Neo.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Oppo RX17 Neo, Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A71, The Easiest Way. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo RX17 Neo looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.