The Way to Change Font Style On Oppo RX17 Neo – Change the font in Oppo seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Oppo RX17 Neo.
The Oppo RX17 Neo comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Oppo RX17 Neo is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 660 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 cores clocked at 1.7GHz. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Oppo RX17 Neo runs Android 8.1 Oreo and is powered by a 3,600mAh battery.
The Oppo RX17 Neo runs ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage.
Connectivity options on the Oppo RX17 Neo include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, and USB Type-C with active 4G on both SIM cards.
The Oppo RX17 Neo measures 158.30 x 75.50 x 7.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 156.00 grams. It was launched in Mocha Red and Astral Blue colours.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Oppo RX17 Neo more personalize. Oppo also has unique font styles for users such as Choco Cooky, Helvetica, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font on Oppo RX17 Neo with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Oppo RX17 Neo App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Oppo RX17 Neo, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- Or check on Theme Store. You should now have new fonts on your Oppo RX17 Neo to choose from.
How to Change Font on Oppo RX17 Neo with APK Editor
- Download OFonts APK and APK Editor. Next step, install both apps in your Oppo RX17 Neo.
- Log on www.dafont.com and you can download your preferred font there.
- Once installed, change the Region setting. Open Setting and choose Language and Region menu. Change region setting to Myanmar and set the time based on the current local time.
- Open APK Editor app and choose “Select Apk From App“. Next, find OFont Indonesia
- Choose “Simple Edit (FILE REPLACEMENT)” choose folder “Assets” and choose “Fonts“.
- Tap Menu “Edit” and open download folder to choose your downloaded font. Next choose menu “Save“. The font file will be extracted
- Once the font fully extracted, open menu Setting and choose Application Management.
- Choose ApplicationOPPO Fonts and click Erase Application and once again, open APK Editor.
- Install OFont Indonesia app and choose Setting – Display and Brightness and activate Support Dai Character.
- That’s it. You are done. Now enjoy your customized font on your Oppo RX17 Neo.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Oppo RX17 Neo, Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo R15 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Oppo RX17 Neo looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Oppo.