Customizing Font On Style Poco F1 – Change the font in Xiaomi seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Poco F1.
Poco is a sub-brand from Xiaomi that has launched the F1 as its first offering in the country. It has a 6.18-inch display with an 18.7:9 aspect ratio and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on top. Powering the Poco F1 is the Snapdragon 845 processor and it comes in different RAM and storage options. It has a dual camera setup on the back consisting of a 12-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. At the front, it has a 20-megapixel selfie camera. The F1 runs on MIUI 9.6 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. The phone packs in a 4000mAh battery and has support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3. It is a dual hybrid SIM slot and has support for 4G as well as VoLTE.
You can change the font in your Poco F1 without root. Xiaomi also has unique font styles for users such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Xiaomi device.
How to Change Font Style in Poco F1 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Poco F1 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Poco F1 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Poco F1, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Poco F1 display looks even better
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. If you do end up switching fonts on your Poco F1, You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to record Xiaomi screen with internal and external audio without app. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Poco F1 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.