Two Ways to Change Font Style On Realme C1 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Realme device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Realme C1.
The Realme C1 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 1.8 GHz, which is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an Adreno 506 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 2GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Realme C1 features a 6.2-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD+ resolution (720 x 1520 pixels) and retains pixel density of 271 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent dual camera of 13 MP + 2 MP with phase detection autofocus and anti-shake optimization that captures great pictures even while taking quickly. For selfie lovers, it has a 5 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
The Realme C1 lineup will run a new version of ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.0 Oreo. ColorOS 5.1 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in ColorOS 5.1.
ColorOS 5.1 is a custom skin developed by Realme is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
If you have Realme C1 with ColorOS 5.1 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. ColorOS 5.1 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ColorOS 5.1 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Realme C1 with zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Realme C1 from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Realme C1, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- You should now have new fonts on your Realme C1 to choose from.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Realme C1. How much do you customize your Android devices? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A37. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Realme C1 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Realme.