Customize Realme C2 ColorOS 6.0 Font Style – Realme has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Realme C2 your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Realme C2 comes with the MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. Along with it, the device contains a 3GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
The Realme C2 flaunts a 6.2-inch HD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 277 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The smartphone will run ColorOS 6.0 skin based on Android 9.0, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
ColorOS is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Realme mobile devices. With a built-in theme store, you can change the look and feel of the UI with a matter of seconds. It will implement new wallpaper, icons, colors, and fonts to the ColorOS.
ColorOS 6.0 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ColorOS 6.0 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Realme C2 with zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Realme C2 App from Google Play.
- Once the App installed in your Realme C2, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- You should now have new fonts on your Realme C2 to choose from.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Realme C2, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo A71. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Realme C2 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Realme.