The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Realme U1 ColorOS 5.2 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Realme U1 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Realme U1 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.1 GHz. It is seated upon the MediaTek Helio P70 chipset and is further assisted by the ARM Mali-G72 MP3 900MHz GPU, and a 3GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Realme U1 flaunts a 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ LCD IPS display with 409 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The smartphone will run ColorOS 5.2 skin based on Android 8.0 Oreo, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
ColorOS is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Realme mobile devices. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
Many Realme users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Realme U1 device run on ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font And Emoji on Realme 2 Pro with zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Realme 2 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the App installed in your Realme 2 Pro, open zFont app. On the interface, you’ll find menu options for regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Now, choose Cool to display different unique font options. Choose your preferred font and click Download. The custom font will start to download. Once download completed, ta Set button.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will pop up. Choose OPPO & Realme. This message will pop up “Notice! Do you want install font?” and you can click Install.
- Once the font installed, you will be presented with options as seen on this image above. Click on Change Region and choose Myanmar. Next, click Change Font and activate option Support dai character on the setting.
- You should now have new fonts on your Realme 2 Pro to choose from.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Which font do you like using on your Realme 2 Pro? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Realme 1. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Realme 2 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Realme.