Two Ways to Change Font Style On Redmi Note 5 Pro – Change the font in Xiaomi seems complicated to do. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Redmi Note 5 Pro.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro features a metal chassis and a 5.99-inch, full-HD+ display with Gorilla Glass. The design is a bit plain but the build and finish is good. The display also has very good levels of brightness and colours are nice and punchy. This is the first phone to feature Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 636 SoC, which offers plenty of power for gaming and heavy apps. You can choose between either 4GB or 6GB of RAM but the storage is the same, at 64GB. Camera performance is also good. The Note 5 Pro features a Portrait mode too for the front and rear camera, which works well. Battery life is also very good, as the phone easily lasts for an entire day on a single charge and fast charging is also supported although you’ll have to buy a fast charger separately.
Redmi Note 5 Pro is supporting the users to change or customize the font. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Arial, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 5 Pro via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 5 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont custom font installer app for Redmi Note 5 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Once the app installed in your Redmi Note 5 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Redmi Note 5 Pro display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Redmi Note 5 Pro. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Redmi Note 5 Pro? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Permanent IOS Theme For Latest Xiaomi MIUI 11. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Redmi Note 5 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.