How To Change Font Style On Redmi Note 7 Pro – Change the font in Xiaomi seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro is one of the most feature packed phones in its price bracket, bringing a premium design, capable octa-core processor, 48-megapixel camera, and fast charging support to the table. The phone packs a 6.3-inch full-HD+ (1080×2340 pixels) LTPS In-Cell display protected by a layer of Gorilla Glass 5. Content on the display looks sharp with crisp colours, but at the same time, it is also quite reflective.
The phone is powered by the Snapdragon 675 processor ticking alongside up to 6GB of RAM. Be it heavy multitasking or games like PUBG Mobile and Asphalt 9, the phone barely struggles at all. The Redmi Note 7 Pro runs MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie, and even though it is rich in features, you will also have to see pesky ads.
The phone’s 48-megapixel main camera captures beautiful images with ample detail, high dynamic range, and good vibrancy. The night mode also performs well, while selfies captured by the 32-megapixel front camera also look sharp with natural colours and edge detection in bokeh mode. The 4,000mAh battery ensures that the Redmi Note 7 Pro easily sails past a full day of usage, while support for Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging technology helps to quickly top up the battery.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Redmi Note 7 Pro. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Arial, and San Francisco. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 7 Pro via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 7 Pro via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Redmi Note 7 Pro App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Redmi Note 7 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Redmi Note 7 Pro display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and size on your font in Redmi Note 7 Pro. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Mi Max. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Redmi Note 7 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.