How To Change Font Style On Redmi Note 7 Pro – Change the font in Xiaomi seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Redmi Note 7 Pro.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 612 GPU, and a 6GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Redmi Note 7 Pro comes with a 6.3-inch FHD+ LTPS LCD display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of 409 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19.5:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
For the primary snapper, the Redmi Note 7 Pro has a 48 MP + 5 MP camera that integrated a back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. It also has a 13 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
The phone has also run on MIUI 10 skin based on Android 9 Pie OS. MIUI 10 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in MIUI 10.
One of the key features of MIUI 10 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, font style, and finally the theme.
MIUI 10 gives you to customize almost everything like wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Redmi Note 7 Pro device.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 7 Pro via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 7 Pro via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Redmi Note 7 Pro App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Redmi Note 7 Pro, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Redmi Note 7 Pro display looks even better
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Redmi Note 7 Pro. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Redmi Note 7 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.