Customizing Font On Style Redmi Note 7 MIUI 10 Android 9 Pie – If your looking for how to change text message background on Redmi Note 7 your in the right place.
The Redmi Note 7 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 512 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 3GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Redmi Note 7 flaunts a 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ LTPS LCD display with 409 ppi as pixel density. The display is protected from scratches by a Corning Gorilla glass.
On the software front, the Redmi Note 7 runs feature rich MIUI 10 which is based on Android 9 Pie. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 9 Pie.
The MIUI is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Xiaomi. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
MIUI 10 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In MIUI 10 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 7 via Theme Store
- First, you need to open Theme Manager Xiaomi and on the search menu, type free or aafont.
- Menu of several Xiaomi fonts will pop up and next, you can choose View All.
- Choose your preferred font and click the green Download button and apply button respectively.
- Xiaomi font will be automatically changed to your preferred type. To reset to default font, just simply change the theme.
How to Change Font Style in Redmi Note 7 via zFont App
- First, you need to install zFont Custom Font Installer for Redmi Note 7 App from Google Play.
- Once the app installed in your Redmi Note 7, open the app and the interface will give you three menu options; regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see unique font options and you can choose the one you like. Click Download to download the preferred font. After download completed tap Set button.
- Option Font Changing model will pop up and then, choose Xiaomi (MIUI) and Method 3 (latest) respectively.
- Once applied, the font will make your Redmi Note 7 display looks even better
Now that you know how to change the default font in Redmi Note 7, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Xiaomi Redmi 4A. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Redmi Note 7 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Xiaomi.