Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018).
The Galaxy A7 (2018) is the first smartphone from Samsung phone with a triple camera setup. The camera setup consists of a 24-megapixel primary sensor, 8-megapixel wide-angle sensor and a 5-megapixel depth sensor. It sports a 6-inch Super Amoled display with FHD+ resolution. The phone is powered by an Exynos 7885 processor and has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage. It sports a 24-megapixel selfie camera with a selfie fill light. The Galaxy A7 (2018) is a dual SIM device and has support for 4G and VoLTE on both SIM slots. It runs on Android 8.0 Oreo with Samsung Experience UI on top. It has a 3300mAh battery.
You can change the font in your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) without root. Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) smartphone doesn’t only include the Samsung official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and Roboto. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Samsung device.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018), you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.