Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018).
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) is powered by a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7885 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.2 GHz. There is an ARM Mali-G71 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 4GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) comes with a large 6-inch Super Amoled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels and a density of 411 PPI, which can be amazing for the view. The 18:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The cameras of the device come with a 24 MP + 8 MP + 5 MP Triple camera that reduces amazing pictures even in the dark condition. At the front, a 24 MP lens is present that helps to click beautiful selfies.
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo-based operating system, namely Samsung Experience 9.5. Samsung Experience 9.5 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Samsung Experience 9.5 gives you amazing experience.
One of the key features of Samsung Experience 9.5 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, font style, and finally the theme.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) device run on Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018), you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.