How To Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) – Change the font in Samsung seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018).
The Samsung J3 (2018) comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9. The device measures 142.70 x 70.10 x 8.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 152.00 grams. It was launched in Black, Blue, and Gold colours.
Galaxy J3 2018 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 processor. The phone runs Android 8.0 and is powered by a 2,600mAh removable battery and based on Android 8.0.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, and Micro-USB. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) smartphone doesn’t only include the Samsung official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Samsung device. You can change the font in your Samsung J3 2018 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung J3 (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung J3 (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy M20. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J3 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.