The Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) Samsung Experience 8.1 Android 7.0 Nougat – If your looking for how to change text message background on Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) your in the right place.
Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Octa-Core (2x 2.2GHz ARM Cortex A73 + 6x 1.6GHz ARM Cortex A53) Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7885 processor with ARM Mali-G71 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 4GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) comes with a 6-inch FHD+ Super Amoled display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels with sharp pixel density of 411 PPI to offer crystal clear view. Following the trendy 18:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
It runs Android 7.0 Nougat operating system with the company’s own Samsung Experience 8.1 skin on top. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
The Samsung Experience is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Samsung. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
By default, the Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the Samsung Experience Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018), you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Which font do you like using on your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018)? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.