The Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy A8 Star Samsung Experience 9.5 Android 8.0 Oreo – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star? Samsung Experience 9.5 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Samsung Galaxy A8 Star is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4x Kryo 260 2.2 Ghz 4x Kryo 260 1.8 Ghz) processor, which is provided upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus chipset rendering good performance.Apart from these, an Adreno 512 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Samsung Galaxy A8 Star features a 6.3-inch Super Amoled display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2220 pixels) and retains pixel density of 392 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
It runs Android 8.0 Oreo operating system with the company’s own Samsung Experience 9.5 skin on top. The company has made an overhaul in the user interface with Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung Experience is Samsung’s proprietary front touch user interface. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
Samsung Experience 9.5 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Samsung Experience 9.5 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A8 Star GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy A8 Star from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A8 Star. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy A8 Star via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy A8 Star from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy A8 Star display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Samsung Galaxy A8 Star. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.