Customize Samsung Galaxy A9 Star Samsung Experience 9.5 Font Style – Samsung has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Samsung Galaxy A9 Star your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Star is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 MSM8976 Plus chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.2 GHz. There is an Adreno 512 GPU with an 4GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Star comes with a 6.28-inch FHD+ Amoled display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 2220 pixels with sharp pixel density of 393 PPI to offer crystal clear view. Following the trendy 18:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The smartphone will run Samsung Experience 9.5 skin based on Android 8.0 Oreo, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. The Samsung user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
Samsung Experience is Samsung’s proprietary front touch user interface. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and many more.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Samsung Galaxy A9 Star device run on Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy A9 Star GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy A9 Star from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy A9 Star. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy A9 Star via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy A9 Star from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy A9 Star display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy On6. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy A9 Star looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.