Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro Grace UX Android 6.0 Marshmallow – If your looking for how to change text message background on Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro your in the right place.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 2.2 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 506 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 4GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro comes with a 5.2-inch FHD Super Amoled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 424 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. It renders a good viewing experience with the 16:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The Grace UX based Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS comes preloaded on the device. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
Grace UX is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Samsung mobile devices. Samsung’s theme store is one of the best I have ever seen. With a single tap, you can change the lock screen, great themes, icons design, wallpapers, font style and more.
Grace UX some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Grace UX without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro. Which font do you like using on your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy C5 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.