How To Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro – Change the font in Samsung seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (ARM Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro chipset rendering good performance.Apart from these, an Adreno 506 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro comes with a large 5.7-inch Super Amoled display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of It is supported by the Adreno 506386 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. The 16:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent rear camera of 16 MP with back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. For selfie lovers, it has a 16 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
The Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro lineup will run a new version of Grace UI based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Grace UI user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Grace UI.
Samsung’s Grace UI is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons.
Grace UI gives you to customize almost everything like icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro device.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Do you leave them stock or go all out? do drop a comment and let us know which is your favorite font.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy C7 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.