Customizing Font On Style Samsung Galaxy Feel – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Samsung Galaxy Feel.
The Samsung Galaxy Feel comes with a 4.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy Feel is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Feel runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3,000mAh non-removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy Feel based on Android 7.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage. The Samsung Galaxy Feel is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Feel include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, Headphones, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy Feel measures 138.00 x 67.00 x 8.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 149.00 grams. It was launched in White, Black, and Pink colours.
People love to use Samsung Galaxy Feel because they can change the font style just like what they want. Samsung Galaxy Feel smartphone doesn’t only include the Samsung official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and Roboto. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Samsung device.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy Feel GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy Feel from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy Feel. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy Feel via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy Feel from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy Feel display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Samsung Galaxy Feel UI today? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy Feel looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.