The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) Samsung Experience 8.1 Android 7.0 Nougat – In this article will shows you how to change the system font on the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018), or download new fonts for a personalized experience.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 SoC Quad-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.4 GHz, which can render a great performance together. Along with it, the device contains a 1.5GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 308 GPU.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) comes with a 5-inch qHD Super Amoled display. It has a high display resolution of 540 x 960 pixels with sharp pixel density of 220 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. Following the trendy 16:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) continues with Samsung Experience 8.1 which runs on top of Android 7.0 Nougat. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
The Samsung Experience is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Samsung. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
If you have Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) with Samsung Experience 8.1 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) UI today? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.