Customize Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace Grace UX Font Style – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 1.5GB of RAM and a 1.5 GHz Quad-Core processor seated in a MediaTek MT6737T chipset. It also equips an ARM Mali-T720 MP2 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace flaunts a 5-inch qHD AMOLED display with a pixel density of 220 PPI to offer crystal clear view. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
The Grace UX based Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS comes preloaded on the device. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
The Grace UX is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Samsung. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace devices running Grace UX but you have the option of downloading more from the Samsung Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace, Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Font & Emoji In Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J2 Ace looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.