How To Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Samsung device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018).
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro is an excellent smartphone that presents a strong spec-sheet to stand out from the crowd. It sports an Quad-Core (ARM Cortex A7) Spreadtrum SC8830 processor with ARM Mali-400 MP2 GPU to handle graphics. To deliver smooth multitasking performance, it comes with 2GB RAM which ensures enough memory to run multiple programs at the same time without any lag.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro features a 5-inch Super Amoled display. The screen has HD resolution (720 x 1280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 294 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro has come with great rear camera having 8 MP lens that can quality moments beautifully. For selfie lovers, it has a 5 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
The smartphone will run Samsung Experience 8.5 skin based on Android 7.0 Nougat, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. Samsung Experience 8.5 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Samsung Experience 8.5.
Samsung Experience 8.5 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Samsung Experience 8.5, you can just change the font size only in Samsung Experience 8.5.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro device run on Samsung Experience 8.5 based on Android Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018), you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018)? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Font & Emoji In Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.