Customizing Font On Style Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro (2017) Samsung Experience 8.5 Android 7.0 Nougat – In this article, we will guide you on how to change the font style on your new Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 2GB of RAM and a 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor seated in a Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 chipset. It is supported by the ARM Mali-T720 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone.
The phone flaunts a 5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) HD LTPS LCD display with 294 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection. On the software front, the smartphone runs feature rich Samsung Experience 8.5 which is based on Android 7.0 Nougat. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
Samsung Experience is developed by Samsung, one of the largest smartphone makers in terms of shipped units, and powers its Android smartphones. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique icon design, font style, great themes, lockscreen, wallpapers and many more.
2 Cara Mengganti Font Samsung J3 2017
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Galaxy J3 (2017) devices running Samsung Experience 8.5 but you have the option of downloading more from the Samsung Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
1.via GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with J3 2017.
- Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security.
- Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style.
- Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
2.via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
The final word
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017). What font is splattered all over your Samsung UI today? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Fastest Way To Change Font and Emoji In Samsung J3 Prime. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your smartphone looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.