The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Samsung device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Galaxy J3 Prime is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 processor. It comes with 1.5GB of RAM and runs Android 7.0 Nougat.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime based on Android 7.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 128GB). The Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone.
Connectivity options on the Samsung J3 Prime include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime is supporting the users to change or customize the font. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Arial, and Roboto. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung J3 Prime GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime. Choose one preferred font by clicking “Download“.
- Once the font installed, activate “Unknown Source” in menu “Settings” – “Lockscreen and Security“.
- Next, open “Setting” – “Display” – “Screen Zoom and font“.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style.
- Choose the font and click “Apply” at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung J3 Prime via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click “Cool” to choose from different unique fonts and click “Download” once you choose one font.
- Tap “Set” after download completed.
- Wait for “Font Changing model” option to appear and choose “Samsung“.
- On “Choose your Android version” option.
- Choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.