Customizing Font On Style Samsung Galaxy J4+ Samsung Experience 9.0 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Samsung Galaxy J4+ phone.
The Samsung Galaxy J4+ comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 MSM8917 SoC Quad-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.4 GHz, which can render a great performance together. There is an Adreno 308 GPU with an 2GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Samsung Galaxy J4+ features a 6-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD+ resolution (720 x 1480 pixels) and retains pixel density of 274 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The Samsung Experience 9.0 based Android 8.0 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. The Samsung’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
Samsung Experience is a customized version of Android used by Samsung on its smartphones. In addition to the visual changes, Samsung has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as Samsung Experience Theme Store and more.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Samsung Galaxy J4+ devices running Samsung Experience 9.0 but you have the option of downloading more from the Samsung Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J4 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J4 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J4. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy J4 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J4 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J4 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. If you do end up switching fonts on your Samsung Galaxy J4, We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J4 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.