Two Ways to Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018).
The Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1080 pixels and an aspect ratio of 16:9. Connectivity options on the phone include Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro-USB, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer. It was launched in Black colour.
Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) based on Android, and supports storage expansion via microSD card (up to 256GB). The device is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Galaxy J7 (2018) more personalize. Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) smartphone doesn’t only include the Samsung official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. If you do end up switching fonts on your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018), Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Font & Emoji In Samsung Galaxy A6 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J7 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.