How To Change Font Style On Samsung J7 Duo / Prime / Plus – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Samsung device. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo.
The Galaxy J7 Duo is powered by a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 1.6 GHz. Along with it, the device contains a 4GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-T830 GPU.
The phone features a 5.5-inch Super Amoled display. The screen has HD resolution (720 x 1280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 267 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo (2018) has come with great dual camera having 13 MP + 5 MP lens that can quality moments beautifully. The selfie lovers will find the 8 MP front snappers amazing when it will click flattering selfies for them.
It runs Android 9.0 operating system with the company’s own ONE UI skin on top. ONE UI user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in ONE UI.
2 Methods to Change Samsung J7 Fonts Without Root
ONE UI have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in ONE UI, you can just change the font size only in ONE UI.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code.
If you have a Samsung Galaxy J7 device run on ONE UI based on Android Pie and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
Change Font Style via zFont App
zFont is an application that allows you to change the font style without being root. This application is compatible with Samsung J7 which uses Android Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo with the Samsung Experience and OneUI interfaces.
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font.
- Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung.
- On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Change Font Style Using GxFonts App
Another application that is powerful enough to use to change the font style on the Samsung J7 is GxFonts. This application can be a solution for those who feel less compatible with zFont.
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security.
- Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style.
- Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Fastest Way To Change Font and Emoji In Samsung J3 Prime. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.