How To Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Samsung device. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 1.6 GHz, which is seated upon the Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali-T830 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 3GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 features a 5.5-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has FHD resolution (1080 x 1920 pixels) and retains pixel density of 401 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The smartphone is armed with a 13 MP rear camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. The selfie lovers will find the 13 MP front snappers amazing when it will click flattering selfies for them.
The Samsung Experience 9.5 based Android 8.0 Oreo OS comes preloaded on the device. Samsung Experience 9.5 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Samsung Experience 9.5.
Samsung Experience 9.5 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Samsung Experience 9.5, you can just change the font size only in Samsung Experience 9.5.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 device run on Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Which font do you like using on your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Font & Emoji In Samsung Galaxy A6 / A6+ Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 2 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.