The Samsung Galaxy J7+ is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4x 2.39 GHz ARM Cort) processor, which is provided upon the MediaTek Helio P25 Lite (MT6757CD) chipset rendering good performance.It is supported by the ARM Mali-T880 MP2 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy J7+ features a 5.5-inch Amoled display. The screen has FHD resolution (1080 x 1920 pixels) and retains pixel density of 401 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
As for software, the device boots Android 7.0 Nougat with a skin of the company’s proprietary Samsung Experience 8.1 on top. The UI is beautifully designed unlike the stock Android OS its has colorful designs and layouts.
Samsung Experience is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Samsung smartphone users experience. This UI has a unique identity according to the other UI’s because of the unique wallpapers, lockscreen, fonts, ringtones, icons. and many more.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy J7+ GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy J7+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy J7+. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
By default, the company ships some fonts on its Samsung Galaxy J7+ devices running Samsung Experience 8.1 but you have the option of downloading more from the Samsung Theme Store, though the majority of the fonts on the store are only available as a paid download.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy J7+ via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy J7+ from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy J7+ display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Font & Emoji In Samsung Galaxy A6 / A6+ Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy J7+ looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.