Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy M10 – Change the font in Samsung seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Samsung Galaxy M10.
The Samsung Galaxy M10 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 3GB of RAM and a 1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset. Apart from these, an ARM Mali-T830 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Samsung Galaxy M10 flaunts a 6.22-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ TFT display with 270 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
The smartphone is stacked with an excellent dual camera of 13 MP + 5 MP with back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. It also has a 5 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
The phone has also run on ONE UI skin based on Android 9.0 OS. ONE UI user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in ONE UI.
Samsung’s ONE UI is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons.
If you have Samsung Galaxy M10 with ONE UI and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. ONE UI some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In ONE UI without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy M10 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy M10 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy M10. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy M10 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy M10 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy M10 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy M10, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What font is splattered all over your Samsung Galaxy M10 UI today? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy M10 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.