How To Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy M20 ONE UI Android 9.0 – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Samsung Galaxy M20 Smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4GB of RAM and a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904 chipset. Apart from these, an ARM Mali-G71 MP2 GPU takes care of the graphical needs of the system.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a large 6.3-inch TFT display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels and a density of It is supported by the ARM Mali-G71 MP2409 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility. The 19.5:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
Samsung Galaxy M20 runs on the Android 9.0-based operating system, namely ONE UI. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
ONE UI is a customized version of Android used by Samsung on its smartphones. In addition to the visual changes, Samsung has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as ONE UI Theme Store and more.
By default, the Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the ONE UI Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy M20 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy M20 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy M20. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy M20 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy M20 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy M20 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy M20 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.