Customize Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Samsung seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is a great smartphone, which is loaded with a lot of strong features. The device comes with Octa-Core (4×2.3 GHz Exynos M2 Mongoose+ 4×1.7 GHz ARM Cortex A53) processor, which is provided upon the Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895 chipset rendering good performance.It also equips an ARM Mali-G71 MP20 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features a 6.3-inch Super Amoled display. The screen has WQHD+ resolution (1440 x 2960 pixels) and retains pixel density of 522 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
For capturing excellent pictures, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has a dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 12.2 MP + 12 MP. The lens can capture images high resolution and shoot high definition videos. It also has a 8 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 lineup will run a new version of Samsung Experience 8.1 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. Samsung Experience 8.1 user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Samsung Experience 8.1 gives you amazing experience.
Samsung’s Samsung Experience 8.1 is one of the most customizable Android skins out there. Not a lot of manufacturers give the freedom to their users to freely customize the look and feel of their device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, background colors, and finally the icons.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 device run on Samsung Experience 8.1 based on Android Nougat and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy Note 8 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy Note 8. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy Note 8 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy Note 8 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Samsung Galaxy Note 8. How much do you customize your Android devices? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.