Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy On6 Samsung Experience 9.5 Android 8.0 Oreo – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Samsung Galaxy On6 or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Samsung Galaxy On6 features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 4GB of RAM and a 1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset. It is supported by the ARM Mali-T830 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy On6 flaunts a 5.6-inch (720 x 1480 pixels) HD+ Super Amoled display with 294 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
Samsung Galaxy On6 runs on the Android 8.0 Oreo-based operating system, namely Samsung Experience 9.5. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
Samsung Experience is a customized version of Android used by Samsung on its smartphones. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
Many Samsung users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Samsung Galaxy On6 device run on Samsung Experience 9.5 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy On6 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy On6 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy On6. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy On6 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy On6 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy On6 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy On6, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy On6 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.