How To Change Font Style On Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime.
The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime (2018) features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 3GB of RAM and a 1.6 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870 chipset. It is supported by the ARM Mali-T830 GPU that handles the graphics of the smartphone.
The Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime (2018) comes with a large 5.5-inch LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels and a density of 401 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience. The 16:9 aspect ratio brings style to the display.
The device is armed with a primary camera setup with 13 MP lenses. For selfie lovers, it has a 13 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime (2018) runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat-based operating system, namely Samsung Experience 8.1. Samsung Experience 8.1 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Samsung Experience 8.1.
Samsung Experience 8.1 have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Samsung Experience 8.1, you can just change the font size only in Samsung Experience 8.1.
If you have Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime (2018) with Samsung Experience 8.1 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. Samsung Experience 8.1 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Samsung Experience 8.1 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Facing any issues while trying to change system fonts on the Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Font & Emoji In Samsung Galaxy A6 / A6+ Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.