Customize Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Samsung device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018).
The Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1480 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18.5:9.
Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) runs Android 8.0 and is powered by a 3,500mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) runs Samsung Experience UX based on Android 8.0 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) include Wi-Fi, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include compass, accelerometer, ambient light and proximity sensor.
It was launched in Black and Blue colours.
You can change the font in your Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) without root. Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) smartphone doesn’t only include the Samsung official fonts but it also contains other system fonts such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and Roboto. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018). Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) display will look more attractive with a new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018), you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Reset Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro (2016). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy On8 (2018) looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.