Customizing Font On Style Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 – Change the font in Samsung seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy Wide 3.
The Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 is powered by a 1.6GHz octa-core processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 runs Android 8.0 and is powered by a 3,300mAh battery.
The Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 runs Samsung Experience based on Android 8.0 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 400GB). The Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 include Wi-Fi, FM radio, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer.
It was launched in Black and Silver colours.
People love to use Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 because they can change the font style just like what they want. Samsung also has unique font styles for users such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and Roboto. You can use the built-in font styles served by Samsung.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy Wide 3. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Samsung Galaxy Wide 3. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy Wide 3 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.