Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes with a 4.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1280 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 is powered by a 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos 7570 processor. It comes with 2GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 2,800mAh non-removable battery.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 based on Android 7.0 and packs 16GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 is a single SIMsmartphone.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 include . Sensors on the phone include proximity, accelerometer, and ambient light sensor.
You can change the font style and choose the best one that makes you comfortable while using your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4. Samsung also has unique font styles for users such as Choco Cooky, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. You can check the option on the setting menu.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.