Methods to Customize Font Style On Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Samsung but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 comes with the Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570 SoC Quad-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.4 GHz, which can render a great performance together. Along with it, the device contains a 2GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-T720 GPU.
The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 flaunts a 5-inch LCD display, which adopts a completely bezel-less design. The display comes with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and a density of 294 ppi, which results in a brilliant outdoor visibility.
The device is armed with a primary camera setup with 13 MP lenses. It also has a 5 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 runs on the Android 7.0 Nougat-based operating system, namely Samsung Experience 8.5. Samsung Experience 8.5 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Samsung Experience 8.5.
Samsung Experience 8.5 is a custom skin developed by Samsung is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
If you have Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 with Samsung Experience 8.5 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. Samsung Experience 8.5 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Samsung Experience 8.5 without root.
How to Change Font Style in Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 GxFonts App
- Download and install GxFonts – Custom fonts for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 from Google Play Store.
- Open the app and on welcome menu you can find list of fonts compatible with Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4. Choose one preferred font by clicking Download.
- Once the font installed, activate Unknown Source in menu Settings – Lockscreen and Security. Next, open Setting – Display – Screen Zoom and font.
- Your preferred font is already added in Font Style. Choose the font and click Apply at upper right side.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 via zFont App
- Download and Install zFont – Custom Font Installer for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 from Google Play Store.
- Open the installed zFont app and on the interface you will be presented with menu to choose regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Click Cool to choose from different unique fonts and click Download once you choose one font. Tap Set after download completed.
- Wait for Font Changing model option to appear and choose Samsung. On Choose your Android version option, choose the current version of operation system.
- Now, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 display will look more attractive with a new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How To Change Font & Emoji In Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Samsung.