The Way to Change Font Style On Vivo iQoo – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo iQoo.
The Vivo iQoo gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 2.84 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset. Along with it, the device contains a 6GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 640 GPU.
The Vivo iQoo flaunts a 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 402 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
For the primary snapper, the Vivo iQoo has a 12 MP + 13 MP + 2 MP camera that integrated a back-illuminated digital image sensor and an LED flash. It also has a 12 MP front lens that clicks flattering selfie pictures.
The smartphone will run Funtouch OS skin based on Android 9.0 Pie, which is probably the only deal breaker for a smartphone in this price segment. Funtouch OS user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS gives you amazing experience.
Funtouch OS have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Funtouch OS, you can just change the font size only in Funtouch OS.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo iQoo device run on Funtouch OS based on Android Pie and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo iQoo via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo iQoo, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo iQoo will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo iQoo via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo iQoo.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo iQoo will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo iQoo, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What font is splattered all over your Vivo iQoo UI today? Drop a comment and let us know!