How To Change Font Style On Vivo X21s FuntouchOS 4.5 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this guide we’ll explain how to change the font on your Vivo X21s or download new fonts to personalize your phone.
The Vivo X21s comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.2 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 512 GPU, and a 6GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo X21s flaunts a 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ Super AMOLED display with 402 ppi as pixel density. It also gets a Corning Gorilla Glass protection.
Vivo X21s runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo-based operating system, namely FuntouchOS 4.5. The ’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
FuntouchOS is a customized version of Android used by on its smartphones. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
By default, the Vivo X21s comes with a few additional fonts. However, if these in-built system fonts do not fit your style, you can get more from the FuntouchOS Store for free or at a price.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo X21s via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo X21s, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo X21s will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X21s via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo X21s.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo X21s will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you leave them stock or go all out? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo X7 Plus. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo X21s looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.