How To Change Font Style On Vivo U1 FuntouchOS 4.5 Android 8.1 Oreo – Vivo has always offered a lot of customization options, and by changing the system font on the Vivo U1 your phone can have a fresh new look and stand out.
The Vivo U1 gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 1.95 GHz each. The combination is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 chipset. There is an Adreno 505 GPU with an 3GB RAM, which can provide nice graphics with lag-free multitasking.
The Vivo U1 comes with a 6.2-inch HD+ LCD IPS display. It has a high display resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels with sharp pixel density of 271 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. Following the trendy 19:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
The Vivo U1 continues with FuntouchOS 4.5 which runs on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. The UI is now more minimalistic in nature and looks refined as compared to its previous versions.
The FuntouchOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Vivo. In addition to the visual changes, Vivo has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as FuntouchOS Theme Store and more.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo U1 device run on FuntouchOS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo U1 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo U1, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo U1 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo U1 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo U1.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo U1 will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you have a personal favorite font style? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo V11 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo U1 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.