The Way to Change Font Style On Vivo V11 Pro FuntouchOS 4.0 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this article will shows you how to change the system font on the Vivo V11 Pro, or download new fonts for a personalized experience.
The Vivo V11 Pro features a powerful configuration which outputs seamless performance. The handset is loaded with 6GB of RAM and a 2.2 GHz Octa-Core processor seated in a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. It also equips an Adreno 512 to handle gaming and multimedia department.
The Vivo V11 Pro features a 6.41-inch Super AMOLED display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2340 pixels) and retains pixel density of 402 PPI, which can be amazing for the view.
The Vivo V11 Pro continues with FuntouchOS 4.0 which runs on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
FuntouchOS is a customized UI based on Android to intensify Vivo smartphone users experience. Vivo offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
If you have Vivo V11 Pro with FuntouchOS 4.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo V11 Pro via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V11 Pro, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V11 Pro will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V11 Pro via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V11 Pro.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V11 Pro will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo X21s. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo V11 Pro looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.