How To Change Font Style On Vivo V11 FuntouchOS 4.5 Android 8.1 Oreo – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Vivo V11 phone.
The Vivo V11 comes with an Octa-Core processor having a clock speed of 2.2 GHz. It is seated upon the Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset and is further assisted by the Adreno 512 GPU, and a 6GB RAM. It can provide good performance while gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo V11 flaunts a 6.41-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a pixel density of 402 PPI that can give a nice viewing experience. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
As for software, the company’s Vivo V11s boots FuntouchOS 4.5 on top of Android 8.1 Oreo. The Vivo user interface is quite smooth in nature and offers some minimalistic design.
FuntouchOS is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Vivo mobile devices. Vivo offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
If you have Vivo V11 with FuntouchOS 4.5 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo V11 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V11, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V11 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V11 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V11.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V11 will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Share your experience in the discussion thread below.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo X21s. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo V11 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.