Methods to Customize Font Style On Vivo V11i FuntouchOS 4.5 Android 8.1 Oreo – Are you tired of using the same font every day for your Vivo V11i? FuntouchOS 4.5 came with a perfect choice of changing your font if you are not comfortable with your current one.
The Vivo V11i comes with all the features that make it a complete all-round performance. It has been equipped with Octa-Core processor set at the clock speed of 2 GHz, which is seated upon the MediaTek Helio P60 chipset and can provide a satisfying performance together. There is an ARM Mali G72 MP3 GPU that looks after the graphics keeping it smooth while the 4GB RAM handles the multitasking and the gaming requirement by keeping it lag-free.
The Vivo V11i features a 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display. The screen has FHD+ resolution (1080 x 2280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 400 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
The Vivo V11i lineup will run a new version of FuntouchOS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. The Vivo’s interface is fast and comes loaded with some interesting features.
FuntouchOS is an advanced UI that is featured on all the latest Vivo mobile devices. Vivo offers a dedicated theme store to change the wallpaper, system accent, icons, fonts, and overall look.
FuntouchOS 4.5 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In FuntouchOS 4.5 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo V11i via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V11i, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V11i will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V11i via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V11i.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V11i will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Which font do you like using on your Vivo V11i? just leave a comment below. Enjoy!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to Download Fonts on Vivo Themes for Free and Permanently. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo V11i looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.