The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo V5 Lite – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you can find the instructions to change the font to your favorite font easily on Vivo V5 Lite.
The Vivo V5 Lite gives you the luxury of having a quality smartphone with power-packed features. In terms of configuration, the device is equipped with Octa-Core processors of 1.5 GHz each. The combination is seated on a MediaTek Mediatek6750 chipset. Along with it, the device contains a 3GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU.
The Vivo V5 Lite flaunts a 5.5-inch (720 x 1280 pixels) HD LCD IPS display with 267 ppi as pixel density. The screen is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass, which will keep the device look new by resisting it to minor scratches.
For capturing excellent pictures, the Vivo V5 Lite has a rear camera setup at the back consisting of a 13 MP. The lens can capture images high resolution and shoot high definition videos. For selfie lovers, it has a 16 MP front-facing camera with selfie-related software features.
Vivo V5 Lite runs on the Android 6.0 Marshmallow-based operating system, namely Funtouch OS. FuntouchOS user interface is very nice. Look and feel as well as transition are best. Switching from one screen to another screen or page in Funtouch OS 3.0 gives you amazing experience.
Funtouch OS 3.0 is a custom skin developed by Vivo is currently used by a major chunk of Android users. The skin does feature an integrated theme store. But there is no option to change system-wide font using the default theming app.
If you have Vivo V5 Lite with Funtouch OS 3.0 and want to customize your font style but you don’t know how to change without buy font so today we want to share this content. Funtouch OS some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In Funtouch OS 3.0 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo V5 Lite via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V5 Lite, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V5 Lite will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V5 Lite via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V5 Lite.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V5 Lite will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. How much do you customize your Android devices? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo X21s. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo V5 Lite looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.