How To Change Font Style On Vivo V5 FuntouchOS 2.6 Android 6.0 Marshmallow – In this article will give you a step-by-step procedure on how to change or adjust the fonts and icon sizes on your Vivo V5 Smartphone.
The Vivo V5 comes with the MediaTek Mediatek6750 SoC Octa-Core processor that runs at a speed of 1.5 GHz, which can render a great performance together. Along with it, the device contains a 4GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an ARM Mali-T860 MP2 GPU.
The Vivo V5 features a 5.5-inch LCD IPS display. The screen has HD resolution (720 x 1280 pixels) and retains pixel density of 267 PPI, which can provide an amazing viewing experience.
On the software front, the Vivo V5 runs feature rich FuntouchOS 2.6 which is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The company has improved some features of the user interface and it now looks quite fast and smooth as compared to its predecessor.
The FuntouchOS is the customized Android skin used by smartphone maker Vivo. In addition to the visual changes, Vivo has also added some apps that come pre-loaded with its devices such as FuntouchOS Theme Store and more.
FuntouchOS 2.6 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In FuntouchOS 2.6 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo V5 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V5, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V5 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V5 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V5.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V5 will automatically have new font style.
You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore. What font is splattered all over your Vivo V5 UI today? Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Oppo R15 Pro. The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo V5 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.