Customizing Font On Style Vivo V9 Youth – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo V9 Youth.
The Vivo V9 Youth comes with a 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels at a pixel density of 400 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19:9.
Vivo V9 Youth is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Vivo V9 Youth runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 3,260mAh battery.
The Vivo V9 Youth runs Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android 8.1 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 256GB). The Vivo V9 Youth is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Vivo V9 Youth include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.20, Micro-USB, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The Vivo V9 Youth measures 154.80 x 75.10 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 150.00 grams. It was launched in Black and Gold colours. It bears a plastic body.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Vivo V9 Youth more personalize. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Rosemary, Google Sans, and Andrea Print. This means, there is a lot of variety which you can choose from.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo V9 Youth via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V9 Youth, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V9 Youth will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V9 Youth via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V9 Youth.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V9 Youth will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? Let us know in the comments below!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo Y81 (Funtouch OS). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo V9 Youth looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.