Customize Vivo V9 Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo V9.
The Vivo V9 is one of the first Android phones to sport a notch at the top of the display. It has a 6.3-inch IPS display with a 19:9 ratio and a resolution of 1080×2280 pixels. Powering the phone is a Snapdragon 626 octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz. It has 4GB of RAM and the device has 64GB of internal storage. The V9 is a dual SIM device and has two nano SIM slots along with a dedicated microSD card slot. It sports a dual camera setup at the back comprising of a 16-megapixel and a 5-megapixel sensor. It packs in a 3260mAh battery and has a 24-megapixel selfie camera.
People love to use Vivo V9 because they can change the font style just like what they want. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Cool Jazz, Helvetica, and Roboto. You have a font that comfortable on your eyes.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V9 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V9, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V9 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V9 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V9.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V9 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo V9, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Drop a comment and we will help you out.