Customize Vivo V9 Font Style and Use It More Comfortable – Change the font in Vivo seems complicated to do. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo V9.
The Vivo V9 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 626 MSM8953 Pro chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2.2 GHz. There is an Adreno 506 that handles the graphics of the device while the massive 4GB RAM looks after the gaming and multitasking.
The Vivo V9 comes with a 6.3-inch FHD+ LCD IPS display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and a density of 400 ppi that will give great pleasure to the eyes while watching videos and playing games. It renders a good viewing experience with the 18:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The smartphone is armed with a 13 MP + 5 MP Dual rear camera which clicks mesmerizing pictures and is equally good for recording videos. The selfie lovers will find the 24 MP front snappers amazing when it will click flattering selfies for them.
Vivo V9 runs on the Android 8.1 Oreo-based operating system, namely Funtouch OS 4.0. Funtouch OS 4.0 user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Funtouch OS 4.0.
One of the key features of Funtouch OS 4.0 is the ability to install custom themes onto the device. Users can customize the wallpapers, lock screen style, font, background colors, and finally the icons.
Many Vivo users want to change their device font, but they can’t find any option in the theme setting. Actually, the font setting is disabled from the inner code. If you have a Vivo V9 device run on Funtouch OS 4.0 based on Android Oreo and cannot find font change setting in the customization menu of the system theme manager.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo V9 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo V9, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo V9 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo V9 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo V9.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo V9 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo V9, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. Do you have a personal favorite font style? Drop a comment and we will help you out.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo Y81 (Funtouch OS). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo V9 looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.