Customizing Font On Style Vivo X23 – You might want to change the font on your beloved Vivo but you don’t know how to do it. The good news is that you choose your favorite font and change it on Vivo X23.
The Vivo X23 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 670 chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 2 GHz. Along with it, the device contains a 8 GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 615 GPU.
The Vivo X23 comes with a 6.4-inch FHD+ Super AMOLED display having a screen resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and a density of 394 PPI to offer crystal clear view. It renders a good viewing experience with the 19:9 that adds style to it. There is a Corning Gorilla Glass protection as well.
The device is armed with a Dual rear camera setup with 16 MP + 2 MP lenses. For the selfie lovers, the smartphone offers an impressive 24.8 MP front camera. The cameras are excellent to provide good performance while capturing quality images as well as record videos.
It runs Android 8.1 Oreo operating system with the company’s own Funtouch OS skin on top. Funtouch OS user interface has very much changed in compare with its old version, Because there are lots of improvements are there in Funtouch OS.
Funtouch OS have its theme store but themes in it are not as good as MIUI themes. And there is no option to change font style in Funtouch OS, you can just change the font size only in Funtouch OS.
Funtouch OS gives you to customize almost everything like icons, lock screen style, wallpapers, and finally the themes. but in the manufacture, they turn off the font style change setting. So here we will share a complete guide to change font on Vivo X23 device.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo X23 via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo X23, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo X23 will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X23 via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo X23.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo X23 will automatically have new font style.
Now that you know how to change the default font in Vivo X23, you can go ahead and start experimenting with different fonts. What’re your favorite fonts for Android apps? We’d love to hear all about them. Share it with us in the comments section below!