The Safest and Fastest Way to Change Font Style On Vivo X7 Plus – Sometimes, you don’t like the font on your Vivo device. Nowadays, you don’t have to get confused anymore if you want to know the way to change the font on Vivo X7 Plus.
The Vivo X7 Plus comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×1920 pixels.
Vivo X7 Plus is powered by a 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 (MSM8976) processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM.
The Vivo X7 Plus runs Android 5.1 and is powered by a 4,000mAh removable battery.
The Vivo X7 Plus runs Funtouch OS 2.5 based on Android 5.1 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage. The Vivo X7 Plus is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) smartphone that accepts Micro-SIM and Micro-SIM cards.
Connectivity options on the Vivo X7 Plus include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v4.10, FM radio, 3G, and 4G LTE. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, and proximity sensor.
The Vivo X7 Plus measures 158.80 x 77.90 x 7.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 183.00 grams. It was launched in Gold and Rose Gold colours.
Customizing the font is also fun to do because later you can make the Vivo X7 Plus more personalize. There are several system fonts you can choose from the device automatically such as Choco Cooky, Arial, and Andrea Print. Just choose one of your favorite fonts and apply it on your beloved Vivo device.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo X7 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo X7 Plus, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo X7 Plus will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X7 Plus via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo X7 Plus.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo X7 Plus will automatically have new font style.
We hope you enjoy your new found ability to change the font style and emoji on your font in Vivo X7 Plus. Do you know other font changer apps for Android? You no longer have to put up with that boring font anymore.
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to How to Change Fonts in Vivo Using zMod App (Free & Permanently). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo X7 Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.