Customizing Font On Style Vivo X9 Plus FuntouchOS 3.0 Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow – In this article, we will teach you easy ways to change the fonts on your Vivo X9 Plus phone.
The Vivo X9 Plus is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 653 MSM8976 Pro chip that can provide great performance, with an Octa-Core processor running at a speed of 1.95 GHz. Along with it, the device contains a 6GB RAM to make sure that it can handle heavy multitasking. All the graphical requirements of the mobile are answered by an Adreno 510 GPU.
The Vivo X9 Plus comes with a 5.88-inch FHD Super AMOLED display. It has a high display resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels with sharp pixel density of 375 PPI to offer crystal clear view. Following the trendy 16:9 ration, it will utilize maximum screen space making it look more admirable.
Vivo X9 Plus runs on the Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow-based operating system, namely FuntouchOS 3.0. The UI is much cleaner, along with streamlining a lot of the design.
FuntouchOS is developed by Vivo, one of the largest smartphone makers in terms of shipped units, and powers its Android smartphones. The UI offers a higher degree of personalization in tow with the experience because there are various themes to choose from that change the looks of the interface.
FuntouchOS 3.0 some customization is not for free like changing some themes, and font you have to buy to change the font but here is the trick to change font In FuntouchOS 3.0 without root.
How to Change Font And Emoji in Vivo X9 Plus via zFont App
- Find and install zFont app from Google Play Store.
- After the app installed in your Vivo X9 Plus, open the app to find menu options of regular font, colored font, and emoji.
- Choose Cool to see the list of unique fonts. You can choose one preferred font and click Download. Once download completed, tap Set.
- Next, the option Font Changing model will appear. Choose Vivo (FuntouchOS).
- iTheme will open, choose Lokal and afterwards, choose Font Local. Apply the font.
- The new font style is activated and your Vivo X9 Plus will have better display look.
How to Change Font Style in Vivo X9 Plus via iTheme
- Download Chinese iTheme app for Vivo X9 Plus.
- Open folder Download, and click file iTheme_China_Vivo_cararoot.com.apk
- To install the app, choose Setting, and activate Unknown Source.
- Once installed, open iTheme and choose Font. Choose your preferred font from the list.
- Download and install your preferred font.
- Your Vivo X9 Plus will automatically have new font style.
You can now add your favorite font and change it whenever you get bored of it. Wasn’t it very simple? Should you still have any question or doubt, Drop a comment and let us know!
This method of changing font styles can also be applied to Vivo Y81 (Funtouch OS). The thing is that you can enjoy your favorite font to make your Vivo X9 Plus looks fresher and interesting to see than the other Vivo.